Donnerstag, 17. September 2015

Liquid nail tape

GS-Nails Latex Liquid Tape Rosa 11ml Peel Off Flüssiglatex . Any polish mess gets removed with the glue as I peel it off my finger and then I clean up my edges with nail.

Sannysis Transparent Nail Art Stamping Stamper Scraper Image Plate Manicure Print Tool DIY. Simple yet stylish nail art designs have always been my weakness, I thought why not share the most attractive nail art designs I came across today at Pinterest. Apply as a base coat to easily remove dark and glitter nail polishes.


Liquid tape to protect your nails when painting them.

Peel Off Liquid Nail Art Tape Latex Palisade For Easy Clean. Peel Off Liquid Tape Base Coat Nail Art Liquid Palisade Keep Fingers clean. I don't know who first came up with the idea of liquid nail tape or what product started it all, so unfortunately, I can't give proper credit where it's .

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.

Beliebte Posts